Saturday, July 6, 2013

Getting started

Welcome to my blog!
So I'm finally starting my blog and it took me forever to do it. I've been thinking about doing this for such a long time, always doubting that people would be interested in reading about me and my world. But hey, you won't know until you try!
So this blog is mostly about everything that makes me smile. There's so much beauty surrounding us in our every day lives and sometimes there's just not enough time to take a break, and breathe it in, soak it up and really appreciate it. But there are people who have the time and the eye for recognizing rare and amazing moments that are worth sharing. And that's what my blog is for...
But there's more... I'll be writing about my life as a single mom, full time nurse and over thinker ;) Posting pictures of and blogging about fashion, food, nature, beauty, moments, places I've been visiting, my adorable son and whatever else catches my eye or ear ;)
So, take a look around, enjoy and smile!





No comments:

Post a Comment